Friday, April 23, 2010

ROTI BOY




Who hand is it ? is my dear's hand =)

Playing PSP~ Metal Slug. And i just beside him shooting photo ~.^

Err hmm. So nothing to do when he working, pity pity my dear of so boring everyday.

But the advantages is freedom & relax.

I upload the photo from my phone using bluetooth. lolz.

Many photos to upload. =)
Oh ya. Gurney basement open a new Bread shop name 'Roti Boy'

My favourite ! yum yum ^^
And my friend said just like Mexico Bun from somewhere else.

But i think it is original because many years ago i ate from KL.

After few year only come to Penang. First shop is open at Queensbay.

But now... It's at GURNEY!!

woohoo~~~ i can eat it in anytime i want~!!

I support ROTI BOY. haha.

And Roti Boy have a new product it is yogurt ice-cream~

Err hmm... can fight with my sundae con d XD

Can go buy one and try it, it cost u only RM1.80.

" Belum try belum tau, sekali try tiap-tiap hari mau. " =)

No comments:

Post a Comment