Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY 2





Today i have a great movie with my lovely friends.

I love this movie much.

I like the spirit among the best ji mui in the movie.

Share story to each other or having lunch often although they already start their

own life.

I very agree with girls really need friends & gossip.

NO GOSSIP NO LIFE.

ngeik ngeik ~.^

In this movie, thay also have talk about love point.

We can polish our life in a tradisional world.

Only yourself can bright up ur life.

Girls must have much confident to deal with life.

Although we meet so much problem that's suffer us, WE MUST BE STRONG!!

They are showing the truth of themself & din't hide their own reality.

I like their style to face the world!!

Four of the character have their own story and own problem.

I wish i can be one of them,

have the spirit and enthusiasm ! cool !


GIRLS, be tough on ur life road

fight for ur life !

love ya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment